Your Vehicles Battery
Your vehicles battery is designed to give years of trouble free performance. It requires a minimal amount of care. A simple periodic test and inspection can be performed during your next service visit to ensure a continued trouble free ownership experience.
What we will do.
- We will inspect your battery and cables for wear and corrosion.
- We will test your batteries state of charge.
- We will test your batteries Cold Cranking Amperage.
- We will test your alternators voltage output.
We will make proper recommendations based on the information gathered from these measurements and tests that can ensure the trouble free ownership experience you have come to expect from your vehicle.
- Dead battery
- Slow cranking
- Noisy starter motor
- Alternator not charging
- Parasitic draw on battery
- Corroded battery cables
To make an appointment online at KemperKIA.com click: Service Appointment